Ark update 2.39 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. The official ARK 2.39 patch notes are also now available. The latest Ark Survival Evolved update added an evolution event which includes 2x Breeding, Maturing, Egg Hatching, Harvesting, Taming, and XP! . Apart from this, Ark 2.39 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added free Crystal isles DLC which includes unique biomes and colorful scenery. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s ARK version 2.39 will fix a few of these errors.
ARK 2.39 Patch Notes
- Fear Evolved 4 is now available until November 6th! Enable with -ActiveEvent=FearEvolved
- C4 will no longer float when attached to dinos that have been cryo’d
- Players can demolish structures quickly in GCM by using Q on keyboard or RightBumper+X on Gamepad/R1 + Square.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to ride dinos whilst being grappled.
- Fixed multiple level-design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc.
- Fixed multiple mesh exploits
- Fixed a shooting exploit with TEK Tapejara
- Added the TEK Trike to the core game so it can now be transferred
- Added the Master Controller flag to VR Boss
- Fixed a server crash
- Further optimizations made to the structure stasis code (Official Only)
- Fixed a crash related to the stasis optimization code (Official Only)
- Fixed OSDs and Veins not being destroyed when leaving render distance (they are supposed to be destroyed)
- Addressed an issue were Gas Veins continuing to explode gas balls even when they have a collector attached
- Fixed a bug which would cause spectator mode to stop working
Download free ARK update 2.39 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.