Ark update 2.59 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. The official ARK 2.59 patch notes are also now available. The latest Ark Survival Evolved update added various tweaks and bug fixes. Apart from this, Ark patch 2.59 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added free Crystal isles DLC which includes unique biomes and colorful scenery. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s ARK version 2.59 will fix a few of these errors.
ARK Patch 2.59 Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
- Genesis Chronicles VII (Notes 16 – 20 have been added with the TEK Federation Gloves cosmetic)
- Additional metrics for transfer and server connection issues
- Cryopods now display more information including the creatures’ colour region and mutations.
- Can no longer ride unconscious Stegos
- Fixed various map issues related to volumes and borders
- Ziplines will now check to see whether a character can actually fit into a space before allowing them to attach to the zipline
- Dino Leash now has a designated folder in the crafting UI
- Added the option to see Unlearned Engrams on Remote Inventories with crafting (which can be toggled on/off on the same UI)
The following changes were added previously.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to ride dinos whilst being grappled.
- Fixed multiple level-design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc.
- Fixed multiple mesh exploits
- Fixed a shooting exploit with TEK Tapejara
- Added the TEK Trike to the core game so it can now be transferred
- Added the Master Controller flag to VR Boss
- Fixed a server crash
- Further optimizations made to the structure stasis code (Official Only)
- Fixed a crash related to the stasis optimization code (Official Only)
- Fixed OSDs and Veins not being destroyed when leaving render distance (they are supposed to be destroyed)
- Addressed an issue were Gas Veins continuing to explode gas balls even when they have a collector attached
- Fixed a bug which would cause spectator mode to stop working
Download free ARK update 2.59 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.