ARK version 2.37 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official ARK update 2.37 patch notes, the latest ARK Survival Evolved update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, ARK 2.37 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added free Crystal isles DLC which includes unique biomes and colorful scenery.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s ARK version 2.37 will fix a few of these errors.
Check out more details here.
What is new in ARK 2.37 changelog?
- Fixed multiple level-design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc.
- Fixed Fence Supports requiring foundational support when trying to snap to each other
- Added some protection to the Tribe UI to prevent players from accidentally leaving their own tribe or kicking themselves
- Prevented the trough visual from displaying in spectator mode
- Fixed a bug which would allow you to build a floating base
- Prevented players from being able to level up tames above the server-specific level clamp
- Fixed multiple mesh exploits
- Fixed an exploit with the Astrocetus
- Fixed a turret soaking exploit
- Dino Leash will no longer prevent creatures from being transported via a TEK Teleporter
- Fixed a bug that prevented the oil pump structure from being able to be placed on oil wells.
- Fixed various exploits ( including the Reaper and Deinocyhus exploits)
- Added the TEK bridge snap and decay fix.
- Added sound-related fixed
- Fixed framerate drop and stuttering issues.
- Fixed for crashing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free ARK update 2.37 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.