ARK update 2.47 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official ARK 2.47 patch notes, the latest ARK Survival Evolved update added various gameplay changes. Apart from this, ARK version 2.47 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added various tweaks and quality of life improvements. Players can now discover, utilize and master new creatures, new craftable items, and new craftable structures.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s ARK version 2.47 will fix a few of these errors. Check out more details here.
ARK 2.47 patch notes
- Fixed a perma stall with the server session filter
- Fixed a visual issue with the Federation TEK Chest Piece
- Fixed a bug that prevented non-dedicated servers from being able to be hosted
- Fixed a bug where the inventory rank was not updating on the client unless you rendered the structure again or rejoined the server.
- Removed unnecessary legacy event content (main menu music/wallpaper)
- Fixed some client side stalls
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Network connection improvements added.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Download free ARK patch 2.47 is now available for download on PS4.