ARK update 2.27 patch notes released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official ARK update 2.27 patch notes, the latest ARK Survival Evolved update added various gameplay changes and tweaks. Apart from this, ARK version 2.27 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added ARK Genesis part 1 DLC with new features, bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Players can now discover, utilize and master new creatures, new craftable items, and new craftable structures.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s ARK version 2.27 is expected to fix a few of these errors. Check out more details here.
ARK update 2.27 patch notes (Updated)
- Fixes for Mouse and keyboard zooming speeds
- Scrolling with the middle mouse button is fixed
- Alliance Chat now working
- Crash when returning to the main menu is fixed
- Made multiple improvements to the Hexagon Exchange UI
- Fixed multiple meshing exploits
- Fixed multiple server stalls
- Created a cheat command to grant unlimited weight for admins (Cheat deeppockets or cheat infiniteweight)
- Fixed a bug which could have caused characters to fail to download
- Disabled the temporary additional server crash logging
Previously, the following changes were added to the game.
- Fixed a bug with Cruise Missiles which caused them to detonate on the player firing
- Fixed a bug which prevented MEKs from attacking structures
- Fixed an exploit with the Rock Drake
- Fixed multiple level design issues related to holes, floating foliage, volumes, and lighting
- Fixed multiple server crashes and server stalls
- Fixed a bug with certain creatures attacking through structure walls
- Reduced the Giant Turtle’s bubble-blowing attack on when above ground
- Marked Valgeuro’s Ice Golem and Chalk Golem as unable to transfer
- Valguero Ice wyvern class switched to Ragnarok Ice Wyvern
- Fixed an exploit that allowed mission creatures to be used in unintended ways
- Added additional kill volumes to unintended playable areas
- Fixed an exploit which allowed certain creatures to attack structures through walls
- Fixed a bug that could cause items to transfer back to your own inventory when transferring from personal to remote with the T key.
- Adjusted (reduced) the Thyla cost for cloning
- Fixed a bug with the grenade launcher where it sometimes wouldn’t use all its ammo
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Network connection improvements added.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
ARK patch 2.27 is now available for download on PS4.