ARK update 2.56 patch notes (v563.5) is now available for PS4 players. According to the official ARK 2.56 patch notes, the latest ARK Survival Evolved update resolves various issues related to crashing, network, and more. Apart from this, ARK PS4 2.56 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added ARK Genesis part 1 dlc with new features, bug fixes, and quality of life improvements. Players can now discover, utilize and master new creatures, new craftable items, and new craftable structures.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s ARK 2.56 will fix a few of these errors. Check out more details here.
ARK 2.56 patch notes (v563.5)
- Fixed an issue affecting local player save files.
- Shadowmane Chibi now available for anyone who has collected all the Genesis Chronicles Explorer Notes.
- Fixed a localization crash.
- Removed Easter Holiday content.
The following changes were added previously.
- Added Explorer Notes 11-15 for Genesis Chronicles
- Added TEK Chest V2 for Genesis Chronicles
- Added additional mesh biting detection
- Fixed multiple mesh methods
- Managarmr can no longer dash when C4 is attached (Similarly to how the Pteranodon cannot roll)
- Fixed multiple level-design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc.
- Fixed a bug where the TEK Turret did not respect Tribe Ranks
- Fixed a crash with the Taming HUD
- Fixed an exploit that allowed beehives to be duped
- Deinonychus riders are now correctly dismounted when flashed by a Plant Species Z Fruit
- Added fixes for game crashing issues.
- Added network connection improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
ARK update 2.56 is now available for download on PS4.