ARK Survival Evolved update 2.65 patch notes released for PS4 players. According to the official ARK 2.65 patch notes, the latest ARK Survival Evolved update added Eggcellent Adventure 6 event and bug fixes, tweaks, and fixes. Apart from this, ARK Survival Evolved version 2.65 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added ARK Genesis part 1 dlc with new features, bug fixes, and quality of life improvements. Players can now discover, utilize and master new creatures, new craftable items, and new craftable structures.
Unfortunately, many players are experiencing several performance issues since the last update. Today’s ARK 2.65 addressed a few of these errors. Check out more details here.
ARK Survival Evolved update 2.65 patch notes
- Refactored TEK Dedicated Storage. This is a rework of the structure for server optimization, it should improve stability across the board due to huge memory-savings on large/active servers. It will generally function the same. You can still deposit and withdraw, but there are a few changes to be noted:
- Dedicated Storage Boxes will now display their quantity in front of the box
- You’ll now be able to slot cap yourself directly using the Transfer All button when using the dedicated storage and it will ignore your weight.
- You’ll no longer see an inventory inside the dedicated storage box when opening it, don’t worry, your items are still there.
- You’ll no longer be able to popcorn (Spamming the ‘O’ key to drop items) from the dedicated storage directly, (but you can now transfer a slot cap into your own inventory and popcorn from there).
- Added 3 more buttons to Dedicated Storage boxes to withdraw 1, 5, and 10 items.
- Fixed a bug where Explorer Notes would not unlock properly on Genesis Part 1 and Genesis Part 2. Any missing Genesis Part 2 note can be re-collected, and Genesis Part 1 notes should be fixed retroactively however may require you to respawn on Genesis Part 1.
- Fixed a bug where some Japanese VO/subtitles weren’t showing
- Fixed a bug with TEK Dedicated Storage tribe rankings
- Fixed a bug where Wild Shadowmanes would not use their teleport attack
- Fixed a bug with the Shadowmane Jump
- Fixed a bug that prevented items from being repaired in Dino Inventories that functioned as Smithies
- Fixed a bug where items would lose quality when placed and picked up
- Fixed a bug where some boss items could not be placed
- Fixed a bug with HLNA not playing her dialogue
- Fixed a bug with some buffs not displaying their icons properly
- Fixed a bug where the Raft and Motorboat couldn’t be used in some water areas of Genesis Part 2
- Fixed a bug where the TEK Stryder’s name was not being used for its bed
- Fixed a bug where players wouldn’t be able to build on the Megachelon’s platform
- Fixed a bug where players could lose items on the Loadout Mannequin when using a non-human dermis
- Fixed a bug which caused players on Stegos to die when teleported to a Genesis Part 2 missions
- Fixed a bug where the Stryder’s bed would be duplicated on the client’s map each server restart
- Fixed a bug where the charge battery would not recharge when in stasis
- Fixed a bug where Eggs inside of an incubator would visually disappear when unrendered
- Fixed a bug that allowed Genesis Loot Crates to be dropped
- Fixed a bug where the Loadout Mannequin would break when using blueprints
- Fixed a bug where mutagen bulbs would fall through the map
- Fixed a bug where placed weapons could sometimes be invisible on platforms
- Fixed some localization bugs
- Fixed some level design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes etc.
- Fixed multiple exploits
- Fixed multiple server and client crashes
- Fixed multiple server stalls
- Fixed multiple bugs with the Noglin related to character/dino possession
- Made some balance tweaks to the Hunt missions on Genesis Part 2
- Removed some redundant options in the metal elevator platform multiuse wheel
The following changes were added previously.
Eggcellent Adventure 6 is now live, for more details: From Wednesday, March 31st through Wednesday, April 14th, be on the lookout for wild Bunny Dodo’s and Bunny Oviraptor’s to gather Bunny Eggs for some eggcellent loot. Place down Bunny Eggs to paint on them, or use them in a Crafting Pot to craft special holiday-themed cosmetics including a new bunny tail skin, a new tail wiggle emote, and 5 new chibi’s!
- Bunny Dodos
- Bunny Oviraptors
- Official Servers: 3x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Small Tribe Servers: 4.5x XP, 4.5x Harvesting, 4.5x Taming, and 4x Breeding, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- ARKPocalypse: 5x XP, 5x Harvesting, 5x Taming, and 5x Breeding, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Classic: 4.5x XP, 4.5x Harvesting, 4.5x Taming, and 4x Breeding, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Classic 2: 7x XP, 7x Harvesting, 7x Taming, and 6x Breeding, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Bunny Tail *NEW*
- Procoptodon Bunny Costume
- Bunny Ears Skin
- Dino Bunny Ears Skin
- Easter Chick Hat Skin
- Dino Easter Chick Hat Skin
- Easter Egg Hat Skin
- Dino Easter Egg Hat Skin
- Marshmallow Hat Skin
- Dino Marshmallow Hat Skin
- E4 Remote Eggsplosives Skin
- Easter Egghead Skin
- Chocolate Rabbit Club Skin
- Sweet Spear Carrot Skin
- Bunny Egg
- Festive Dino Candy
- Tail Wiggle Emote *NEW*
- Bunny Hop Dance Emote
- Easter Jerboa *NEW*
- Easter Chick *NEW*
- Thorny Dragon *NEW*
- Achatina *NEW*
- X-Sabertooth *NEW*
Wild Event Creature Colors
- Light Green
- Light Yellow
- Light Orange
- Light Red
- Dino Light Brown
- Dino Dark Brown
- Dino Medium Blue
- Fixed a bug where wild bees would not spawn
- Additional server side logging
- Additional mesh detection metrics
- Reduced high quality tier loot drop rate from missions by approximately 40%
- Changed ocean platforms to be Blueprints only in mission rewards (to prevent demolishing rewards for materials)
- Increased damage to insect swarms by Beelzebufo to 2.5x
- Increased damage to insect swarms by Fire to 1.5x
- Reduced health of insect swarms by 50%
- Reduced AoE damage on the tek cruise missle
- Reduced the explosion radius and explosion emitter size on the tek cruise missle
- Fixed issue where insect swarms could attack through walls
- Fixed an issue with Megachelon (turtle) taming method
- Restricted cryo use and disabled building in the VR boss arena
- Fixed an issue where rock slides would linger after ending
- Fixed several visual bugs with Magmasaur
- Fixed several visual bugs with Space Whale
- Fixed several bugs with the Ferox taming process
- You must now hold the sprint key with the Ferox when super jumping. In order to super jump, just jump again + shift right before landing after a regular jump.
- Bloodstalker can no longer be knocked out
- Ambergris weight now scales by 0.5 in Magmasaur to help with raising babies
- Adjusted the platform build area on the Megachelon
- Fixed a taming bug with the Bloodstalker
- Fixed a crash with Extinction’s horde crate and element node
- Restored Extinction Horde mode data
- Fixed some bugs which caused projectiles to not expire on clients
- Set kapro race to use “Teleport Out of Bounds” functionality
- Fixed space whale’s display name
- Cruise missile now has a 2.55s arming period (“Arming Duration”) before it can do it’s nuke explosion
- If Cruise missile is destroyed or detonated before then, it now does a harmless explosion
- Reduced Tek Claw damage against structures
- Fixed player emote specific to Portugese language setting
- Fixed certain languages not finding appropriate directories
- Basketball Missions rewards should now match their intended reward returns
- Fixed a bug where Pelas and Itchys would fly to xyz coordinates 0 0 0
- Fixed a bug where players could attack each other with the mining drill
- Fixed a bug where items may have received an unintended item cap
- Item and Creature transfers have been enabled outside of Genesis
- Temporarily added TEK Replicators to the Loot Crates until they can be better placed on the map
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Network connection improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Download free ARK Survival Evolved update 2.65 on PlayStation 4.