ARK update 1.65 for PlayStation 4 released. According to the official ARK 1.65 changelog, the new ARK Survival Evolved update comes with new HDR mode support. Now if you have an HDR supported 4K TV, you can enable HDR mode in ARK. Additionally, ARK version 1.65 has added several fixes for over-spawn, dungeon, and updated level-of-details in the game. Recently, a major Ragnarok Map update 1.59 and the Dino TLC update 1.64 were also released.
Check out more details below.
ARK update 1.65 Changelog
- Added HDR Mode for ARK.
- Increased the Procop’s weight properly as mention in the TLC patch notes.
- Fixed an issue with misaligned Direwolf sniff animation.
- Fixed the Rex’s missing color region (not retroactive).
- Fixed an issue where the Mini Map Marker wouldn’t display correctly in certain areas of the game.
- Slightly decreased Rex’s ability to climb slopes.
- ARK PS4 1.65 update addressed an issue where the Aberrant Direbear and Aberrant Bigfoot couldn’t be transferred off of Aberration.
- Fixed an issue where the Argent was missing its flying animation when using some mods.
- Fixed an issue where the Karkinos couldn’t jump underwater.
- ARK patch 1.65 addressed a crash that occurred when loading mods in single player.
- Fixed an issue where armor would stack on the client side when using folders.
- Fixed an issue where the Procop was not able to pick up flyers in its pouch.
- Addressed an issue where the Procop’s pouch would not stay open over server restart/relog in single player.
- ARK version 1.65 has updated several over-spawn, dungeon, and level-of-detail fixes.
- Fixed several Dino collision issues.
- Updated Ragnarok with various fixes and tweaks.
- Fixed a client rendering crash associated with certain maps.
- ARK 1.65 also fixed other minor issues.
Check your game update and download the latest ARK update 1.65 on your console.