Ark Survival Evolved update 2.59 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official ARK Survival Evolved 2.59 patch notes, the latest update brings various tweaks, changes, and fixes. Apart from this, Ark Survival Evolved version 2.59 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added free Crystal isles DLC which includes unique biomes and colorful scenery.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s ARK Survival Evolved version 2.59 will fix a few of these errors.
ARK Survival Evolved Patch 2.59 Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
- Fixed an exploit with Astrodelphis
- Fixed multiple client and server crashes
- Fixed a bug where Stryders were not starting to auto-charge after being tamed
- Fixed a bug which prevented the TEK Gloves from working if TEK Shoulder Cannon was equipped
- Fixed mission progression sometimes being erased
- Prevented the Canoe from being grappled
- Fixed a bug where explosive arrows would not be targetted by turrets
- Fixed some false positive mesh detection cases in mission zones
- Fixed the Astrodelphis losing too much taming effectiveness per feed
- Fixed the Canoe getting stuck in the Team Downriver Run race
- Fixed incorrect SFX on mounted dinos when wearing GEN2 armor
- Fixed being able to target players in the Starwing Strike race
- Fixed a bug which caused the Astrodelphis to ignore the server setting for taming, making it always tame at the same speed regardless of settings.
- Fixed a bug with the Stryder’s shield.
- Fixed an exploit with projectiles.
- Fixed a bug where players would not be teleported to the boss fight
- Fixed a bug where some mission levels remain loaded after exiting the mission
- Fixed a bug with bAlwaysAllowStructurePickup
- Fixed a bug which prevented being able to place C4 with Gamepad
The following changes were added previously.
- Temporarily disabled Space Dolphin’s bomb structure damage whilst the mechanic is being iterated on.
- Fixed a multiple exploit
- Fixed multiple server and client crashes
- Fixed a replication issue with the Egg Incubator
- Disabled TEK Punch from doing damage on Genesis Part 2
- Fixed multiple server crashes/hang
- Fixed a bug where players would be unintentionally killed on the Hoversail
- Fixed a bug where you could use mission canoes as beds
- Fixed a bug where players could join servers and go over the slot count
Download free ARK Survival Evolved update 2.59 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.