ARK PS4 version 1.94 (536) update patch is now available for players. According to the official ARK 1.94 patch notes, the new ARK Survival Evolved update 1.94 resolves issues related to maps, crashing, UI bug, framerate drop, stuttering/lag and more. In addition, the ARK update 1.94 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the Eggcellent Adventure event and a long list of changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK 1.94 patch is expected to fix all these errors. Check out more details here.
ARK PS4 Version 1.94 (536) Patch Notes
- [New] The latest structure memory optimization has improved server performance for consoles significantly.
- Hundreds of fixes across all maps including mesh holes and updated collision to better match the visual landscape
- Various fixes to Triceratops ramming issues
- Updated metrics systems
- ARK version 1.94 fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues with ARK PS4 update 1.94.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- ARK 1.94 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
- Fixed some glitches with ARK version 1.94.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various minor bug fixes and changes.
ARK PS4 update 1.94 is now available for download.