ARK PS4 version 1.93 update patch is now available for players. According to the official ARK 1.93 patch notes, the new ARK Survival Evolved update 1.93 resolves issues related to crashing, UI bug, framerate drop, stuttering/lag and more. In addition, the ARK update 1.93 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the Eggcellent Adventure event and a long list of changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK 1.93 patch is expected to fix all these errors. Check out more details here.
ARK PS4 Update 1.93 Patch Notes
- Added missing Dino Marshmallow Hat skin to the Cooking Pot
- Disabled Fast Turret Targeting change for now, further iteration required
- Fixed movement bugs related to stacked impulses change which affected movement for Managarmr, Gasbags, and others
- Now ignore players using ‘leavemealone’ or ‘enemyinvisible’ admin cheats
- Fix for weapons not equipping properly
Other Fixes in ARK 1.93
- ARK version 1.93 fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues with ARK update 1.93.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- ARK 1.93 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
- Fixed some glitches with ARK 1.93.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various minor bug fixes and changes.
ARK PS4 update 1.93 is now available for download.