Ark update 2.62 is now available to download on PS4 (692.4), PC (332.1), and Xbox One 931.4 (931.4) players. According to the official ARK 2.62 patch notes, the latest Ark Survival Evolved update added the Summer Bash event with new skins, emotes and more. Apart from this, Ark PS4 update 2.62 also includes general stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added Mammoth TLC, Stego TLC, Taming HUD, Turret Radius Settings, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still facing issues while playing the game online. Today’s ARK version 2.62 will fix a few of these errors.
ARK 2.62 Patch Notes
New Summer Bash
Note that these bonuses are multiplicative of the game’s standard 1x rates.
- Official Servers: 3x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Small Tribe Servers: 4.5x XP, 4.5x Harvesting, 4.5x Taming, and 4x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- ARKPocalypse: 5x XP, 5x Harvesting, 5x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Conquest: 4.5x XP, 4.5x Harvesting, 4.5x Taming, and 4x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Hula Dance Emote *NEW*
- Flip In Place Emote *NEW*
- Air Guitar Emote
- Air Drums Emote
- Mosh Pit Emote
- Archer Flex Emote
- Bicep Smooch Emote
- Inflatable T-Rex costume *NEW*
- 3 Hawaiian Shirt patterns *NEW*
- 3 Swimsuit patterns *NEW*
- Retro Sunglasses Skin *NEW*
- Floppy Straw Summer Hat Skin *NEW*
- Angler Hat Skin *NEW*
- Alpha Raptor Swim Bottom Skin
- Alpha Raptor Swim Top Skin
- Crab Fest Swim Bottom Skin
- Crab Fest Swim Top Skin
- Fish Bite Swim Bottom Skin
- Fish Bite Swim Top Skin
- Floral Swim Bottom Skin
- Floral Swim Top Skin
- Giga Poop Swim Bottom Skin
- Giga Poop Swim Top Skin
- Ichthy Isles Swim Bottom Skin
- Ichthy Isles Swim Top Skin
- T-Rex Swim Bottom Skin
- T-Rex Swim Top Skin
- Bulbdog-Print Shirt Skin
- Gasbags-Print Shirt Skin
- Ice Pop-Print Shirt Skin
- Sea Life-Print Shirt Skin
- Sunglasses Skin
- Uncle Sam Hat Skin
- Dino Uncle Sam Hat Skin
- Grilling Spatula Skin
- Water Soaker Skin
- Flying Disc Skin
- Fireworks Flaregun Skin
- Fireworks Rocket Launcher Skin
- Torch Sparkler Skin
- Maewing *NEW*
- Spacedolphin *NEW*
- Voidwyrm *NEW*
- Deal With It Dodo *NEW*
- Straw Hat Otter *NEW*
EVENT COLORED WILD CREATURES
- Dino Dark Blue
- Dino Light Blue
- Dark Red
- Light Grey
- Re-added missing cosmetic items from a previous event
- Fixed and protected against multiple exploits
- Fixed multiple crashes and exploits
- Fixed a bug where turrets wouldn’t shoot unclaimed creatures
- TEK Pistol has reduced damage when used against boss monsters
- Velonasaur spawns have been updated on GEN2 to use the R-Velonasaur
- Mission Net Ammo no longer works on non-mission creatures
- Fixed a bug which prevented players from being able to place C4 properly
- Fixed a lot of level design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes.
- Fixed some SFX bugs with the Stryder
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to remove cosmetics from the Shadowmane
- Maewings now have a toggle visible trough area
- Reduced Equus gestation time
- Fixed a bug where players could speed up the taming process by using a Stego’s impale mechanic
- Fixed primitive supply crates on non Genesis 2 maps
- Added Bees to Genesis Part 2
- Added Chitin/Keratin to the Corrupted Cave Meat Plants
- Fixed a bug where Noglin would cause creatures to become wild
- Fixed a mesh exploit
- Prevented attaching C4 to canoes
- Cementing Paste craft time reduced by 80%
- Can no longer kill other races in the Starwing Strike Race
- Race Dinos now ignore your weight
- Fixed a bug where Minigun was resetting its quality when thrown out
- Turrets will now correctly shoot catapult.
- Fixed TEK Sensor resetting on server restart
- Fixed Loadout Dummy decay timer being too short
- Fixed some cases where the Stryder could not harvest properly
- Fixed some cases where the Net Ammo was not correctly dismounting players
- TEK Bow ‘H’ (Additional Info) Key now correctly displays the shard cost per ammo type
- Fixed some environmental visuals
- Fixed a client crash
- Fish Baskets no longer check for nearby enemy structures in PVE
- Tropeo saddle was readded to crafting stations
- Reduced the Astrodelphis melee damaged
- Astrodelphis homing missile shot no longer damages riders when it is targetting a tame
- Turrets will no longer attempt to target the Astrodelphis homing missile (as this does not damage structures).
- Dung Beetles are now available on Genesis Part 2
- R-Plant seeds have been readded to the general mission loot reward
- Fixed some cases where Mutagen could be fed to unintended things.
- Fixed multiple server and client crashes
- Fixed multiple server and client stalls
- Fixed a bug where eggs would incubate instantly
- Server Configuration values related to Genesis 2 World Buffs
- bDisableWorldBuffs=True This will disable world buffs entirely
- bEnableWorldBuffScaling=True This dynamic setting will cause world buffs to scale their benefits multiplicatively, rather than additionally. (Official Servers have this set to false/use additional).
- WorldBuffScalingEfficacy=1 This dynamic setting will act as a global scalar to reduce/increase the effectiveness of world buffs. 1 would be default, 0.5 would be 50% less effective, 100 would be 100x more effective.
- Optimizations for PS5 visual enhancements
- Added fixes for game crashing issues.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Addressed audio-related issues.
- Addressed issues related to UI.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Few exploits are now fixed.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed blue screen issues on PS4.
- Added network improvements.
- Fixed server disconnection issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
The following changes are coming
- Flyer speed changes for unofficials.
- Cryopod UI fancying up.
- Skiff balance and more.
Download free ARK update 2.62 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.