ARK PS4 update 2.13 is now available for players. According to the official ARK PS4 update 2.13 patch notes, the latest ARK Survival Evolved update added various quality of life improvements. Apart from this, ARK version 2.13 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released which added ARK Winter Wonderland 4 event with new items, new emotes, prior event skins and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK version 2.13 patch is expected to fix all these errors. Check out more details here.
ARK PS4 update 2.13 patch notes
- Fixed crash due to bodies not disappearing
- Various KBM fixes
- Fixed skybox rendering
- Applied a one time disabling of replication (invisible) on all sleeping (logged off) players on all Official PvE servers. After logging back onto servers, the players will again replicate (visible) and will continue to remain so for subsequent sleeps. Following this update, if players have been offline for a continuous 2 week time period, their sleeping bodies will no longer replicate. This change will improve both client and server performance by reducing the amount of sleeping bodies that will need to be replicated.
- Addressed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added crashing issues.
- Added network connection improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
ARK update 2.13 is now available for download.