ARK PS4 update 2.11 is now rolling out for players. According to the official ARK 2.11 patch notes, the latest ARK Survival Evolved update added Winter Wonderland as well as addressed connection and crashing issues. Apart from this, ARK version 2.11 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, an update was released with the third annual Fear Evolved – The blood-moon. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK version 2.11 patch is expected to fix all these errors. Check out more details here.
ARK PS4 update 2.11 patch notes
Initiation of Winter Wonderland:
- Can be manually activated with: -ActiveEvent=WinterWonderland launch parameter
- Increased rates to 2X Breeding (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)
- Increased rates to 2X Player XP
- Increased rates to 2X Harvesting
- Increased rated to 2X Taming
- Added Event-themed wild dino spawns
- The Island has been given a makeover with a winter landscape and foliage.
- Coal and Mistletoe can be obtained from Raptor Claus gift drops
- Will spawn at midnight and drop gifts across the island.
- Gifts some special items like holiday structures, some skins, color candies, and chibis.
- Spawns on all maps
- Placing coal/mistletoe in the inventory of a wild Gacha Claus will cause it to grow crystals.
- The crystals have higher quality loot and a chance for chibis
Added new items:
- Bronto Ugly Sweater
- Carno Ugly Sweater
- Chibi Ugly Sweater
- Red-Ball winter hat
- Gray-ball Winter Hat
- Purple Ball Winter Hat
- Reindeer Antlers Hat
- Nutcracker Slingshot
- Christmas Bola Skin
- 2 sets of Event-themed underwear (tops and bottoms)
- Chibi pets
Added new emotes:
- Happy Clap Emote
- Caroling Emote
- Nutcracker Dance Emote
Added prior event skins:
- Reindeer costume for Megaloceros
- Dino Party Hat
- Party Hat
- Top Hat
- Dino Santa Hat
- Santa Hat
- Candy Club
- Added prior event creatures:
- Gacha Claus
- Added prior event items:
- Christmas Tree
- Christmas Gift
- Holiday Lights
- Over 50 chibi pets from various DLC – including Genesis
- Randomized coloring
- Can be ‘leveled’ to increase character player level
Wild Event Colors:
- Light Grey
- Light Red
- Dark Green
- Dark Red
- Dino Light Red
- Dino Light Green
- Dino Medium Green
- Dino Albino
- Addressed crashing issues.
- Added network connection improvements.
- Fixed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
ARK update 2.11 is now available for download.