ARK PS4 2.34 patch notes released for players. According to the official ARK version 2.34 patch notes, the latest ARK Survival Evolved update brings balancing, tweaks, bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, ARK 2.34 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the latest ARK Survival Evolved update added 5th Anniversary Event with updated Crystal Isles and more. Recently, Summer Bash 2020 Event was also released for players.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s ARK version 2.34 is expected to fix a few of these errors.
Check out more details here.
– Increased deep-sea-depth value at which damage taken by approximately 30%
– Reduced armour penetration by approximately 35%
– Reduced durability damage by 50%
– Added 30% armour penetration to the Left Click attack
– ARK PS4 2.34 added a Bleed effect to the right click attack which does up to 5% of targets health over 10 seconds, cannot be stacked but the timer can be reset.
– Increased resistance to TEK Turrets by 10%
– Reduced weight of Obsidian in inventory by approximately 75%
– Reduced weight of metal, stone, crystal, and black pearls by approximately 50%
– ARK version 2.34 increased swim speed by approximately 20%
– Increased buff timer from 30 minutes to 6 hours
– Reduced Shell Resistance by 30% (from 80% to 50%)
– Reduced Health Per Level gains by approximately 15%
– ARK PS4 update 2.34 reduced Health Per Level gains by approximately 15%
– Can no longer inhale or exhale when being carried by skiff
– Will no longer push Dinos around in PVE when landing to prevent griefing and exploits
– Reduced Mosasaur maturation time (now matches Yutyrannus)
– Reduced Basilosaurus maturation time (now matches Gacha)
– ARK 2.34 reduced Tusoteuthis maturation time (now matches Yutyrannus)
– Reduced Plesiosaur maturation time (now matches Gacha)
– Reduced Compy maturation time (now matches Otter)
– Reduced Equus maturation time (now matches Procoptodon)
– ARK version 2.34 reduced Quetzal maturation time to approximately 5 and a half days
– Reduced Phiomia maturation time (now matches Ovis)
– Reduced Ichthyosaurus maturation time (now matches Roll Rat)
– Reduced Dunkleosteus maturation time (now matches Mammoth)
– Reduced Jerboa maturation time (now matches Otter)
– Increased Rhino maturation time (now matches Doedicurus)
Added an additional 15 seconds to all race missions on Xbox and PS4
ARK PS4 2.34 update added Event Emotes to the Hex Store at the cost of 50,000 hexagons
Reduced Hexagons rewarded on Mound Over Matter and One Helluva Treasure Hunt by 25% on all difficulties
According to ARK 2.34 patch notes, the last update increased Boss Fight timer from 20 minutes to 30 minutes.
Flying creatures will prioritize picking up friendly-creatures rather than dismounting friendly riders
Baby Creatures will no longer auto-wander when hatched
Mounting a flying creature will no longer instantly cause it to take off
Cryopods in a player’s inventory will now charge if a player is sleeping in a TEK Pod.
TEK Helm will now provide players with the Gas Mask bonus, protecting them from the Poison Wyvern and Basilisk spit.
Tamed Creatures can no longer consume antidote after ARK PS4 2.34.
ARK version 2.34 added multiple item-clamping checks to various areas of loot generation and crafting.
Heavy Turret damage increased by 15%
TEK Turrets now require double the amount of shards per bullet
Metal Ingot stack size has been increased to 300
Raw Metal stack size has been increased to 300
Spoil time on Lesser Antidote has been increased to 3 days
Spoil time on Prime Meat and Prime Fish have doubled
HLNA and Chibi Creatures no longer disable the protection against Bees buff.
Yell and Whisper can now switch between the following modifier keys on PC: Left Shift, Left Ctrl, and Left Alt.
A configurable GameUserSettings.ini which allows server hosts to limit the amount of gateways that can be placed on platform saddles. This configuration is not retroactive, so applying this change will require some manual administration work to clear up any pre-existing platforms that exceed the limit.
Enabled this on our Official PvP Network and setting the limit to 2, on all platforms. Official PvP players will have approximately 30 days to adjust their current existing platforms to remove any that exceed the gateway limit.
Download free ARK 2.34 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.