ARK Genesis 2 update released on PC(329.5), PS4(689.4), and Xbox One(928.4). According to the official Ark patch notes, the latest ARK Survival Evolved Genesis 2 update added new features, new changes, a new map, and tweaks.
Previously, a big update added various tweaks and fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online.
Check out more details here.
ARK Genesis 2 Update patch notes
New ARK Genesis Part 2
- Genesis Part 2 is now available!
- Added a “Reset Cinematics & Cosmetic Items” button to settings to enable a one-time playing of cinematics/receiving your cosmetics again.
- Copy Dino Settings to nearby Dinos adding to Multi Use wheel on Creatures
- Multiple Ferox bug fixes in various game modes (dedicated, non-dedicated, and single player)
- Fixed an exploit with MEKs
- Fixed an exploit with Managarmr
- Ferox will now display stats for both of its forms
- Enforcer can now climb walls by holding down X (similar to Bloodstalker)
- Cryofridge is now paintable
- Player Taxidermies now support hairstyles
- TEK Helmet multiuse wheel has been moved on keyboard to R
- Training Dummy updated to support equipping armour so more precise DPS can be identified
- Multiple holes, meshes, volume, floating folliage fixes across all platforms.
- New player whistle “All Passive Flee”
Download free ARK patch 2.47 is now available for download on PS4.