A new Ark update 2.72 is now available to download on PS4(698.18), PC(342.2), and Xbox One. According to the official ARK 2.72 patch notes, the latest Ark Survival Evolved update fixes various issues related to crashes, glitches, and more. Apart from this, today’s Ark patch 2.72 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added a free Lost Island expansion pack and Winter Wonderland event to the game Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game.
Today’s ARK version 2.72 has addressed a few of these errors.
What is new in today’s ARK Update 2.72? – January 6, 2022
Fixes for Ark PS4 (698.18) and Xbox
- Addressed a bug where creature textures (LOD’s) were not loading correctly on Lost Island.
- The latest update removed the ability to host player-dedicated Lost Island server.
- Addressed various game crashing bugs.
Fixes in Ark PC(342.2)
- The latest update adjusted respawn map and global LAT/LON coords to be more accurate on Lost Island.
- Addressed large beaver dams being invisible for some clients on Lost Island.
- Addressed a bug where some dinos were marked as not tameable in caves on Lost Island.
Download free ARK patch 2.72 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.