A new ARK update 2.47 is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to Ark 2.47 patch notes, the latest ARK Survival Evolved hotfix added some minor changes and tweaks. Apart from this, ARK patch 2.47 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added ARK Genesis part 1 DLC. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online.
Today’s ARK 2.47 will fix a few of these errors. Check out more details here.
ARK Update 2.47 patch notes
- Fixed a perma stall with the server session filter
- Fixed a visual issue with the Federation TEK Chest Piece
- Fixed a bug that prevented non-dedicated servers from being able to be hosted
- Fixed a bug where the inventory rank was not updating on the client unless you rendered the structure again or rejoined the server.
- Removed unnecessary legacy event content (main menu music/wallpaper)
- Fixed some client side stalls
- Adjusted (reduced) the Thyla cost for cloning
- Fixed a bug with the grenade launcher where it sometimes wouldn’t use all its ammo
- Game crashing issues are now addressed.
- Added network connection improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Download free ARK patch 2.47 is now available for download on PS4.