Ark update 2.65 patch notes released for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official ARK PS4 2.65 patch notes, the latest Ark Survival Evolved update added Eggcellent Adventure 6 event and various fixes to the game. Apart from this, Ark version 2.65 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added Mammoth TLC, Stego TLC, Taming HUD, Turret Radius Settings, and more.
Unfortunately, some players are facing issues while playing the online game. Today’s ARK patch 2.65 has addressed a few of these errors.
ARK 2.65 Patch Notes
Eggcellent Adventure 6 is now live, for more details: From Wednesday, March 31st through Wednesday, April 14th, be on the lookout for wild Bunny Dodo’s and Bunny Oviraptor’s to gather Bunny Eggs for some eggcellent loot. Place down Bunny Eggs to paint on them, or use them in a Crafting Pot to craft special holiday-themed cosmetics including a new bunny tail skin, a new tail wiggle emote, and 5 new chibi’s!
- Bunny Dodos
- Bunny Oviraptors
- Official Servers: 3x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Small Tribe Servers: 4.5x XP, 4.5x Harvesting, 4.5x Taming, and 4x Breeding, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- ARKPocalypse: 5x XP, 5x Harvesting, 5x Taming, and 5x Breeding, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Classic: 4.5x XP, 4.5x Harvesting, 4.5x Taming, and 4x Breeding, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Classic 2: 7x XP, 7x Harvesting, 7x Taming, and 6x Breeding, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Bunny Tail *NEW*
- Procoptodon Bunny Costume
- Bunny Ears Skin
- Dino Bunny Ears Skin
- Easter Chick Hat Skin
- Dino Easter Chick Hat Skin
- Easter Egg Hat Skin
- Dino Easter Egg Hat Skin
- Marshmallow Hat Skin
- Dino Marshmallow Hat Skin
- E4 Remote Eggsplosives Skin
- Easter Egghead Skin
- Chocolate Rabbit Club Skin
- Sweet Spear Carrot Skin
- Bunny Egg
- Festive Dino Candy
- Tail Wiggle Emote *NEW*
- Bunny Hop Dance Emote
- Easter Jerboa *NEW*
- Easter Chick *NEW*
- Thorny Dragon *NEW*
- Achatina *NEW*
- X-Sabertooth *NEW*
Wild Event Creature Colors
- Light Green
- Light Yellow
- Light Orange
- Light Red
- Dino Light Brown
- Dino Dark Brown
- Dino Medium Blue
- Fixed a bug where wild bees would not spawn
- Additional server side logging
- Additional mesh detection metrics
- Addressed an issue where the Bleed Effect to be off center on the Allosaurus and Thylacoleo.
- Addressed a bug which caused non-aggressive Eels to wander in circles
- The Shoulder Cannon icon colourised issues is now addressed.
- Turrets shooting exploit is now addressed.
- Cannons and Turrets healing exploit also fixed.
Download free ARK patch 2.65 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (812.2).