ARK 2.22 patch notes released for PS4 players. According to the official ARK 2.22 patch notes, the latest ARK Survival Evolved update added fixes for Primitive+, gameplay changes, tweaks and bug fixes. Apart from this, ARK version 2.22 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added ARK Genesis part 1 dlc with new features, bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Players can now discover, utilize and master new creatures, new craftable items and new craftable structures.
Unfortunately, many players are experiencing several performance issues since the last update. Today’s ARK version 2.22 is expected to fix a few of these errors. Check out more details here.
ARK 2.22 patch notes
- Reduced high quality tier loot drop rate from missions by approximately 40%
- Changed ocean platforms to be Blueprints only in mission rewards (to prevent demolishing rewards for materials)
- Increased damage to insect swarms by Beelzebufo to 2.5x
- Increased damage to insect swarms by Fire to 1.5x
- ARK version 2.22 reduced health of insect swarms by 50%
- Reduced AoE damage on the tek cruise missle
- Reduced the explosion radius and explosion emitter size on the tek cruise missle
- Fixed issue where insect swarms could attack through walls
- Fixed an issue with Megachelon (turtle) taming method
- Restricted cryo use and disabled building in the VR boss arena
- Fixed an issue where rock slides would linger after ending
- Fixed several visual bugs with Magmasaur
- ARK version 2.22 fixed several visual bugs with Space Whale
- Fixed several bugs with the Ferox taming process
- You must now hold the sprint key with the Ferox when super jumping. In order to super jump, just jump again + shift right before landing after a regular jump.
- Bloodstalker can no longer be knocked out
- Ambergris weight now scales by 0.5 in Magmasaur to help with raising babies
- Adjusted the platform build area on the Megachelon
- Fixed a taming bug with the Bloodstalker
- Fixed a crash with Extinction’s horde crate and element node
- Restored Extinction Horde mode data
- ARK version 2.22 fixed some bugs which caused projectiles to not expire on clients
- Set kapro race to use “Teleport Out of Bounds” functionality
- Fixed space whale’s display name
- Cruise missile now has a 2.55s arming period (“Arming Duration”) before it can do it’s nuke explosion
- If Cruise missile is destroyed or detonated before then, it now does a harmless explosion
- Reduced Tek Claw damage against structures
- Fixed player emote specific to Portugese language setting
- ARK 2.22 fixed certain languages not finding appropriate directories
- Basketball Missions rewards should now match their intended reward returns
- Fixed a bug where Pelas and Itchys would fly to xyz coordinates 0 0 0
- Fixed a bug where players could attack each other with the mining drill
- ARK 2.22 fixed a bug where items may have received an unintended item cap
- Item and Creature transfers have been enabled outside of Genesis
- Temporarily added TEK Replicators to the Loot Crates until they can be better placed on the map
ARK 2.22 is now available for download on PS4.