ARK 2.15 PS4 update is now rolling out for players. According to the official ARK 2.15 patch notes, the latest update brings a new Love Evolved event. In addition, ARK 2.15 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with new features and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK update 2.15 is expected to fix all these errors. Check out more details here.
ARK 2.15 Patch Notes
Added new Love Evolved event (formerly known as Valentines Day). Love Evolved is now active and will run through Tuesday, February 18 18:00 UTC.
Initiation of Love Evolved:
- Increased rates to 3X Breeding (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)
- Increased rates to 2X Player XP
- Increased rates to 2X Harvesting
- Increased rates to 2X Taming
- Added Event-themed wild dino spawns
- Added a valentines variant of the Coelacanth. For the duration of the event you should be able to go anywhere Coel will spawn and find some looking for love. Reel in these amorous fish and be showered in candies, some chocolates and even chibi pets!
- Chocolates can be used to heal your tames or provide a big boost in acquiring new tames!
Added new items:
- “Cupid Couture Bottom” (Pants Skin)
- “Cupid Couture Top” (Shirt Skin)
- “Halo Headband” (Hat Skin)
- “Teddy Bear Grenades” (Grenade Skin)
- “Bow & Eros” (Bow skin)
- “Love Shackles” (Handcuffs Skin)
- 6 New chibi pets
Added new emotes:
Added prior event items:
- Valentine Chocolates
- Valentine Candies
Wild Event Colors:
- Light Red
- Fish baskets and beehives should now return creatures properly
- Extra protections to prevent loss of chibi experience
- ARK update 2.15 for PS4 fixed crashing issues.
- Network connection improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements.
ARK 2.15 is now available for download.