ARK 2.08 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official ARK 2.08 patch patch notes, the latest ARK Survival Evolved update brings the third Turkey Trial event and gameplay changes to the game. Apart from this, ARK update 2.08 also includes stability and performance improvements. The update size is around 2GB.
Previously, an update was released with the third annual Fear Evolved – The blood-moon. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK version 2.08 patch is expected to fix all these errors. Check out more details here.
ARK 2.08 patch notes
Initiation of Turkey Trial 3:
- Increased rates to 2X Breeding (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)
- Increased rates to 2X Player XP
- Increased rates to 2X Harvesting
- Added event-themed wild dino spawns
- Added randomly spawning turkeys on all official maps
- Modified the existing environment (trees) to be event themed
Added new items:
- Pilgrim Hat (cosmetic)
- Bonnet Hat (cosmetic)
- Turkey Hat (cosmetic)
- Turkey Leg club skin (cosmetic)
- Pitchfork Pike Skin (cosmetic)
- Thanksgiving-inspired Dino Colorization Candy
- 3 sets of Event-themed underwear (tops and bottoms)
Added new emotes:
- Belly Emote
- Hungry Emote
- Food Coma Emote
Added prior event skins:
Added prior event creatures:
- DodoRex (Temporary tame)
Added prior event items:
Wild Event Colors:
- Light Orange
- Light Red
- Dark Red
- Dino Light Red
- Dino Light Orange
- Dino Dark Red
- Dino Albino
- Light Yellow
- Dino Albino
- Light Brown
- Dino Darker Grey
- ARK 2.08 fixed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
ARK PS4 update 2.08 is now available for download.