ARK update 1.95 patch is now available for players. According to the official ARK 1.95 PS4 patch notes, the latest ARK Survival Evolved update 1.95 adds support for the new Summer Bash event and resolved some minor issue with the game. Apart from this, ARK version 1.95 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the Eggcellent Adventure event and a long list of changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of performance issues. Today’s ARK 1.95 patch is expected to fix all these errors. Check out more details here.
ARK 1.95 PS4 Patch Notes
Summer Bash Event
- Boosted Rates (Including Valguero).
- 2X Breeding (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)
- 2X Player XP
- 2X Harvesting
- Event-colored creature spawns
- Seasonal candy that, when eaten, gives tames random dino colors (50 cooked meat)
- Sparkler Skin (10 cooked meat)
- Fireworks Flare Gun Skin (25 cooked meat)
- RPG Firework Rocket Skin (50 cooked meat)
- Summer Swimsuits Skins (male and female) (50 cooked prime meat)
- Uncle Sam Tophat Skin (100 cooked prime)
- Dino Uncle Sam Tophat Skin (100 cooked prime)
- Flex Emotes (100 prime jerky)
- Sky blue
Bug Fixes in ARK update 1.95
- ARK 1.95 fixed crashing issues.
- Addressed stuttering and lag issues with ARK PS4 update 1.95.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- ARK 1.95 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
- Addressed some glitches with ARK version 1.95.
- Various minor bug fixes and changes.
ARK PS4 update 1.95 is now available for download.