Archvale update 1.1.1 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Archvale patch notes, the latest update added some major fixes to the game.
Previously, a major update added quality of life improvements to the game. Today’s Archvale patch 1.1.1 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Archvale Changelog – December 2, 2021
- Fungal cap item no longer crashes when picking up collectables
- Bank can now be unlocked in the Mushroom town to store 10k
- Top tier items can no longer be upgraded for free
- Certain helmets no longer become misaligned after entering shrines
- Skull minions in hell no longer spawn stuck in walls
- Items can be trashed even when only a bow is in your inventory
- Local co-op no longer crashes in the dungeon 2 traversal segment
- Sound no longer stops working after attempting a shrine too many times
- Ice crown is correctly centred in the item get animation
Download free Archvale update 1.1.1 on PC(Steam).