Arcadegeddon update 1.09 (v1.01.1) is now available to download on PC. This update is also available on PS5. According to the official Arcadegeddon patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes.
Previously, a major update introduced a whole lot of new changes. New VFX and SFX, new animations, performance improvements and bug fixes, and a whole lot of new content.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Arcadegeddon patch 1.01.1 (1.009) will address a few of these errors.
Related: Free Arcadegeddon Codes
Arcadegeddon Patch 1.01.1 Notes – July 19, 2022
- Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, the boss would not spawn into the arena
- If you encounter this issue or any issue similar to it, please let us know on the Arcadegeddon Discord. The team has worked hard this week to fix this issue, but it’s possible that there are still some edge cases that cause this issue.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes not receive their ARCoins when purchasing them from Gilly
- Implemented Xbox Series X account linking to EOS
- Various crash fixes and stability improvements to Adventure Mode and PVP
- Fixed an issue where players may sometimes not enter into Adventure Mode with the rest of their party
Download free Arcadegeddon patch 1.09 for PC and PlayStation 5.