Apex update 1.94 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Apex 1.94 patch notes, the latest update added a bunch of fixes and improvements to the game. Apart from this, today’s Apex version 1.94 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added the Aftermarket Collection Event to the game. The event features a new LTM called flashpoint, tons of rewards, a new Caustic Heirloom, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are facing various bugs with the game. Today’s Apex version 1.94 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is new and fixed in today’s Apex 1.94 patch notes? – April 11, 2022
Addressed the following issues.
- Audio – Players are reporting echo-y/strange audio unless Console audio is set to “Stereo Uncompressed”.
- A number of third party controllers are reported as not working on Xbox Series X.
- Legends with placable abilities are unable to place them throughout the areas between Cascade Falls and Checkpoint on Storm Point map.
- Various next-gen console, Control, and Bangalore Story Event fixes.
- Addressed a bug where Wraith ultimate disappearing when deployed close to Harvester wall
- Addressed an issue where some players are reporting that the final day Treasure Pack is not granting any of the items
- Fixed bugs related to Rampage charging VFX, UI inconsistencies.
- Addressed stability and performance issues.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Download free Apex patch 1.94 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.