Apex Legends update 1.39 released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Apex version 1.39 patch notes, the latest update brings the quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Apex update 1.39 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big Season 5 update was released which added Loba as a new legend, new quest, weekly hunts, and more. Map changes were also added with the last update.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex version 1.39 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Apex legends update 1.39?
- Fixed issues with hits not registering in-game.
- Added fixes for the connectivity issues across all platforms.
- Fixed Apex Legends crashing issues.
- Matchmaking improvements added.
- Addressed Apex login issues.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes and changes.
Apex update 1.39 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.