Apex Legends update 1.35 is now rolling out for PS4, PC and Xbox One players. According to the Apex version 1.35 changelog, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Apex update 1.35 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was which added Old Ways Lore event and various quality of life improvements. Duos is now added to the game alongside Trios, as well as a permanent map rotation that gives players the ability to play Duos or Trios on Kings Canyon and Worlds Edge.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex patch 1.35 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Apex legends update version 1.35 Details
- Addressed an issue where playlist selector defaulting to Trios after coming back from a Ranked game or after switching Legends.
- Fixed an issue where DPad/cursor menu controls not working after picking up loot.
- Network improvements added.
- Addressed game crashing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Apex version 1.35 is now available for download.