A new Apex Legends update 1.15 is now rolling out for players on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the Apex Legends 1.15 changelog, the latest update comes with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, the new Apex Legends update 1.15 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major update was released kicked off Apex Legends Season 2 with a new Legend (Wattson), a new weapon (The L-Star) and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Apex Legends 1.15 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Apex Legends Update 1.15 Changelog (Updated)
- Fixed issue where Lifeline’s D.O.C.’s Shock Finisher preview video not playing when viewed from the menu.
- Fixed issue with text overflow on the stats page.
- Fixed some cases of crashes related to game logic, client, and script errors.
- Fixed cases of players being set in non-optimal data centers.
- Season 1 stats have been temporarily removed as we work on some issues with it.
- Fixed bug where players would unlock the level 94 Battle Pass reward before they should [Octane’s loading screen].
- Fixed exploit where the HAVOC could fire full auto without charging up.
- Fixed some cases of the Care Package clipping through map geometry.
- Addressed crashing issues with Apex 1.15.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Apex version 1.15 has fixed some glitches.
- Addressed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Addressed performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes and changes.
Apex Legends update 1.15 is now available for download on PS4, PC and Xbox One.