Apex Legends update 2.01 released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Apex 2.01 patch notes, the latest update brings some minor tweaks and changes to the game. Apart from this, Apex Legends version 2.01 also includes performance and stability fixes.
Previously, a big update was released that added various quality of life changes and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing various bugs and glitches with the game. Today’s Apex Legends patch 2.01 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Apex 2.01 Patch Notes (New Update Today) – July 22, 2022
- Addressed a bug where players can switch skins or avoid using tactical while aiming down the sight at the same time.
- Addressed a bug where players at certain ranks do not receive the correct ranked rewards for certain seasons.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
The following changes were added previously.
- Addressed a bug where wearing an heirloom or some weapons results in reaching the maximum velocity on a zipline slower than usual.
- Addressed bug where Loba’s Ultimate no longer blocking doors.
- Fixed an issue where Wraith ultimate disappearing, when deployed close to Harvester wall.
- Addressed bugs related to Rampage charging VFX, UI inconsistencies.
If you are being kicked from matches in Apex Legends, it’s not just you. Lots of players are reporting server errors at the moment.
Respawn has temporarily disabled the Kings Canyon. A fix will roll out soon.
Download free Apex legends version 2.01 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.