Respawn has released a new Apex Legends update 1.99 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Apex Legends 1.99 patch notes, the latest update brings various changes and fixes to the game. Apart from this, Apex Legends version 1.99 also includes general stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added the Aftermarket Collection Event to the game. The event features a new LTM called flashpoint, tons of rewards, a new Caustic Heirloom, and more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Apex Legends version 1.99 will fix a few of these issues.
Apex Legends 1.99 patch notes
Fixed the following issues.
- Reports of players not receiving coins after purchase.
- Players are able to close a Wraith and Ash portals by placing her Ultimate in the same spot the portal was placed.
- BUG: Twitch Drops disappearing from accounts.
- Loba’s tactical fails on certain Storm Point terrain.
- Xbox – some headsets not picking up the players mic.
The following fixes were added previously.
- Fixed the Bloodhound Prestige Skin issue where the damage counter resets in some cases.
- Fixed the Bloodhound’s Prestige Skin challenges resetting bug.
- Enabling the leaver penalty for Control.
- Addressed the fps issue on consoles.
- Fixed a bug where Peacekeeper can shoot 2 times when kinetic feeder hop-up is attached.
- Addressed a bug where players do not get the leaver penalty when leaving control games early.
- Resolved an issue that caused players to be randomly unreadied while matchmaking in Ranked
- Fixed a couple issues that were causing animated banner poses to cause hangs or crashes
- Improved protection against DoS attacks
- Fixed audio and rendering issues with respawn ships
- Fixed an issue with using Crypto’s drone in the Map Room
- Fixed issue with Pathfinder having a constant 30s grapple cooldown regardless of distance in Arenas.
- Pathfinder Beacons Scanned tracker now updates correctly
- Fixed melee and spin-up exploits related to mobile Sheila
- The raven in Bloodhound’s Niflheim Hundr skin will now correctly show as white in the lobby
- Stability fixes and memory optimizations
- Addressed a bug where knocked players sometimes being able to jump
- Fixed Steam “No price found” issue with Bangalore Edition.
- General gameplay optimizations.
- Performance and stability improvements were added.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Apex Legends update 1.85 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.