Apex Legends update 1.67 patch notes released for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to Apex Legends 1.67 patch notes, the latest update added a new Legend (Fuse), a new gun, update to Kings Canyon, and quality-of-life fixes. Apart from this, Apex Legends version 1.67 also includes general performance improvements and fixes.
Previously, a big Season 7 update added a new legend, a new map, various balancing, and more. Recently, a hotfix also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex patch 1.67 will fix a few of these issues.
Apex Legends version 1.67 changelog
- Sonar abilities no longer stop Caustic’s highlight vision.
- Fixed a few exploitable areas on Kings Canyon that Loba was able to reach via her Bracelet.
- Jumpads in Octane’s town takeover no longer allow Rampart to place Sheila on them.
- Fixed an issue with Rampart’s passive persisting even after changing characters in Firing Range
- Fixed an issue causing the Havoc to have 100% accuracy when hip-fired through Rampart’s Amped Cover.
- Fixed a POV issue that occurred when using Horizon’s abilities, then immediately going into ADS with a Peacekeeper.
- Re-enabled ability to invite friends to club from friends list
- Fixed an issue causing some users who have opted out of “Last Squad Invites” to not appear in club event timelines when placing in the top 5 of a match
- Failing to connect to the club database no longer leads to a misleading “Kicked from club” message
- Players will no longer be kicked from clubs when switching to another profile on Xbox.
- Fixed an issue with crowds not cheering in Pathfinder’s Town takeover.
- Fixed an issue preventing some heirlooms from appearing in the heirloom shop.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Thermites to deal damage through certain walls on Olympus.
Download free Apex Legends patch 1.67 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.