Apex Legends update 1.57 patch notes released for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to Apex Legends 1.57 patch notes, the latest update added fixes for audio, crossplay related issue, and more. Apart from this, Apex Legends version 1.57 also includes general performance improvements and fixes.
Previously, a big Season 7 update added a new legend, a new map, various balancing, and more. Recently, a hotfix also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex Legends version 1.57 will fix a few of these issues.
Apex Legends Update 1.57 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where players cannot hear each other in lobbies while connect via crossplay.
- Fixed invalid or expired tokens error.
- Fixed lag within the lobby.
- Addressed audio related issues.
- Fixed an issue where players getting killed by unintended ways on the Winter Express train.
- Added performance improvements.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Download free Apex Legends patch 1.57 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.