Apex Legends update 1.56 is now rolling out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to Apex 1.56 patch notes, the latest update brings fixes for audio, crossplay, and more. Apart from this, Apex update 1.56 also includes performance improvements and stability fixes.
Previously, a big Season 7 update added a new legend, a new map, various balancing, and more. Recently, a hotfix also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex Legends version 1.56 will fix a few of these issues.
Apex 1.56 Patch Notes
- Fixed issues with event skins “Haute Drop” and “Gold Standard”
- Addressed errors with clicking on Steam friends list
- Fixed text chat isues with Steam
- Addressed Wattson and Rampart skins related issues.
- Fixed game freezing issues.
- Several Clubs-related issues addressed
- Addressed various audio related issues.
- Fixed an audio issue where players cannot hear each other in lobbies on crossplay.
- Using an Octane jump pad can prevent a user from jumping.
- Overall gameplay optimizations.
- Performance improvements added.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Apex Legends update 1.56 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.