Apex Legends update 1.74 is now rolling out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to Apex Legends version 1.74 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and various bug fixes. Apart from this, Apex Legends patch 1.74 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added a new legend, a new map, various balancing, and more. Recently, a hotfix also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing problems with the game. Today’s Apex Legends version 1.74 will fix a few of these issues.
Apex Legends Season 10 Patch Update Details
Apex Legends 1.74 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug preventing players with a custom control layout with “Extra Character Action bound” from looting from Deathboxes or Loba’s Black market.
- Fixed an issue where having Revenant’s heirloom equipped would cause slides to not travel very far while healing.
- Adjusted the color settings in the color blind mode.
- Fixed a bug with Crypto’s Dragonskin.
- Fixed a rare bug where the last match result might not be saved.
- Restored speech-to-text feature.
- Performance improvements added.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Fixed an issue where players names showing up as long tags in steam.
- Addressed a bug causing some BP progress to be lost.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Apex Legends patch 1.74 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.