Apex Legends update 1.78 patch notes for PS4, PC, and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official Apex Legends 1.78 patch notes, the latest update includes Seer nerf and resolves various issues and added gameplay changes. Apart from this, Apex Legends version 1.78 also includes general stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added the Aftermarket Collection Event to the game. The event features a new LTM called flashpoint, tons of rewards, a new Caustic Heirloom, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex Legends version 1.78 will fix a few of these issues.
• Increased wait time between sensor spikes for full HP targets (12. to 115s)
• Removed center circle ellipses
• Reduced range beyond 75ro (blue spikes)
• Reduced field of view
• Increased detonation delay from 1 4s to 16s
• Players hit are no longer damaged or -gashed Screen shake from being he is al reduced
• Move slow added while holding tactical
• Lowered volume on the audio
• Fired tactical FX being visible in firing range when rt’s not supposed to be
• Increase cooldown from Xis to 120s
• Lowered volume on audio
• Feed several errors related with Seer
• Adjusted volume of voice lines that play when Seer is chosen
• Fired a problem caused by Climat.er FX (“NO existing effect for handle” error)
• Fired an issue with challenges (“Array index 4 is out of range”)
• Fired most instances of Legends “holding a grenade” when they have none in their inventory (Wasson still suffers from.. in some rare cases)
• Fired an error with using multiple grenades on explosive holds (a following update later today will cause explosive holds to spawn closed again)
• Switch – Fixed Holospray display
Download free Apex Legends update 1.78 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.