Apex Legends update 1.68 patch notes for PS4, PC, and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official Apex Legends 1.68 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues and added gameplay changes. Apart from this, Apex Legends version 1.68 also includes general stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added the Aftermarket Collection Event to the game. The event features a new LTM called flashpoint, tons of rewards, a new Caustic Heirloom, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex Legends version 1.68 will fix a few of these issues.
What is fixed in Apex Legends 1.68?(Updated)
Fixed a rock on Phase Runner that lacked collision detection (no more hiding inside ghost rocks)
- Per bullet damage decreased from 19 > 18
- Purple/Gold mag size reduced from 55 > 50
- Max charge body shot damage decreased from 70 > 60
- Charge up time increased from 0.54 > 0.56
- Deadeye’s Tempo charge up time increased from 0.32 > 0.38
- Stack size decreased from 16 > 14, inventory slot count decreased from 48 > 28
- Fixed an error that was preventing players from logging in (“Array index 1 is out of range”)
- Arenas matches will now end if there are no players left on the enemy team
- Arenas should now track “time survived” more consistently
- Arenas should no longer display the “Apex Legends” screen transition with incorrect textures sometimes
- Fixed low detail player models in the lobby. Goodbye derpy blob Legends, you will be missed
- Valkyrie’s passive no longer highlights players that are not alive and/or in spectator mode
- Bloodhound will no longer be able to see tracking markers for Valkyrie while she’s using her jet pack. This is a temporary measure done to improve stability—we’ll look to restore this in a future patch
- Addressed an error with the Stats page which was triggered by switching back and forth between Arenas stats and Battle Royale stats
- Valkyrie bundle promo image now property directs players to the in-game store
- General stability improvements
- Fixed matchmaking or server issues.
- Addressed buzzing noise during gameplay.
- Fixed rare game crashing issues.
- General gameplay optimizations.
- Added multiplayer improvements.
- Fixed login and disconnection issues
- Added network connection improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Apex Legends update 1.68 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.