Apex Legends update 1.46 changelog released for PS4, PC and Xbox One players. According to the official Apex Legends 1.46 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues related to crashing, framerate drop, matchmaking, and more. Apart from this, Apex Legends version 1.46 also includes stability and performance improvements on all platforms.
Previously, Apex Season 6 update added new Legend (Rampart), with the all-new Crafting system, new Volt energy SMG, and more. Recently, a hotfix was released with a fix for issues related to Rampart, server, skins, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex Legends version 1.46 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Apex Legends 1.46 patch notes?
- Improvements to Reconnect.
- Wraith portals disappearing if place in certain areas.
- Knockdown shields not blocking shots.
- Beacons showing up in minimap but not in-world.
- Improved Ring logic.
- Several game logic errors
- Added fixes for some crashing.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed blue screen issues on PS4.
- Added network improvements.
- Fixed server disconnection issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free Apex Legends update 1.46 for PS4 and Xbox One.