A new Apex Legends version 1.12 for PS4 released. According to the official Apex Legends update 1.12 patch notes, the new update brings fixes for issues related to the audio, crashing, in-game reward message, framerate drop, and more. In addition, the new Apex update 1.12 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major update was released with the Legendary Hunt Event and various other fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex Legends 1.12 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Apex Legends Update 1.12 Patch Notes
- The following config commands are now enabled:
- Apex Legends version 1.12 fixed issue with players not being rewarded with Loss Forgiveness after their teammate left during an Apex Elite match.
- Also made improvements so that Loss Forgiveness works more consistently in other cases where it wasn’t working correctly.
- Apex Legends update 1.12 fixed bug where Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps would damage players through walls.
- Fixed exploit where you could repeatedly place Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps with no cooldown.
Other Fixes in Apex 1.12
- [PS4 Only] Fixed bug with in-game reward message not displaying the right image for Playstation Plus subscribers [previously this was showing an orange and purple checker image instead of the right asset].
- Apex update 1.12 fixed issue with “nerfed” skydiving from a Jump Tower.
- Resolved a number of localization issues for Xbox and PS4.
- Fixed issues with items sorting incorrectly when looting a deathbox.
- Apex 1.12 fixed issues related to heavily decreased accuracy when ADS and sliding.
- Fixed audio bug related to Octane’s Jump Pad.
- Fixed a number of game logic script errors.
- Addressed crashing issues with Apex Legends 1.12.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Addressed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Addressed performance and stability improvements.
- Added multiplayer improvements with Apex Legends version 1.12.
- Apex Legends 1.12 adds various under the hood improvements.
Apex Legends update 1.12 is available for download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.