Respawn has released a new Apex Legends update 1.000.027 on PS5. According to the official Apex Legends 1.27 patch notes, the latest update brings some minor fixes related to Vantage. Apart from this, today’s Apex Legends version 1.000.027 also resolves an issue where players are unable to upgrade weapons in Arenas.
Previously, a major season 14 update added a new Legend (Vantage) and a long list of changes and fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Apex Legends version 1.000.027 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Apex Legends 1.000.027 Patch Notes for PS5
- Addressed a crash affecting PS5 players when they are in a lobby.
- Addressed a game logic error some players were experiencing with gifting.
The following issues were addressed previously.
- Players occasionally unable to upgrade weapons in Arenas.
- Collecting a banner when wearing the Seer Heatthrob and Rampart Wastelander skins causes a crash.
- Vantage cannot use KO shield when knocked while using her tactical jump.
- Vantage range indicator disappears after respawn.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor tweaks.
Download free Apex Legends update 1.000.027 on PlayStation 5.