Apex version 1.75 is now rolling out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to Apex 1.75 patch notes, the latest update addressed a wide variety of bugs, including many issues reported by the community. Apart from this, Apex update 1.75 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big Season update added a new legend, a new map, various balancing, and more. Recently, a hotfix also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Apex version 1.75 will fix a few of these issues.
Apex Legends Season 10 Patch Notes Details here
Apex Patch 1.75 Notes
- Fixed an issue where players becoming un-readied when changing legends in ranked queues.
- Addressed a bug the legend select screen occasionally being skipped.
- Fixed a rare bug that enabled shooting while downed.
- Addressed a bug Revenant’s Silence description showing the wrong duration.
- Fixed an issue where private match crashes
- Addressed an issue with the no Fill Options.
- Added multiplayer improvements and fixes.
- Added gameplay adjustments.
- Overall gameplay optimizations and tweaks.
- Performance improvements added.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Apex patch 1.75 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.