[Age of Empires 4 Definitive Edition] AOE4 patch 11963 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to AOE4 patch notes, the latest update continues to hone in on tighter win rates across the range of possible civilization match-ups and making changes to complement some of the updates introduced earlier in the month. Apart from this, Age of Empires 4 (AOE4) patch 11963 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with new Maps, Spectator chat is now activated, and lots of bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s AOE 4 patch 11963 will fix a few of these issues.
[Age of Empires 4] AOE4 Patch Notes – March 2, 2022
- Wonder cost increased from 3000 per resource to 6000. Additional increases made to Mongol Wonder costs, seen below
- Stone wall build time increased from 8 seconds to 16 seconds. Additional adjustments made to Delhi Sultanate-specific stone wall build time, seen below
- Made improvements to a bug where Elephant attack animation cooldowns could be bypassed, resulting in much higher damage than intended. We’re continuing to monitor feedback surrounding animation cancelling to introduce more fixes in the future
- Fixed a crash that could occur when observing the game at 8x speed
Maps & Quick Match
- Removed Boulder Bay, Confluence, and Black Forest from the 1v1 Quick Match map pool. Please note that these maps can still be selected for a Custom Game, as well as for team-based Quick Matches
Civilization Specific Changes
- Fixed a bug where the Nest of Bees would stop firing once its initial target died
- Imperial Official & Tax Changes
- Tax cooldown on buildings increased from 15s to 20s.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Capital Town Center to receive taxes after being destroyed
- Supervise bonus increased from 150% back to the original 200%. Thanks to everyone who called out this change after our last patch!Imperial Official
- Tax carry capacity increased from 20 to 40 Gold
- Imperial Academy
- Imperial Examinations technology bonus to Tax carry capacity increased from 40 to 80 Gold
- Now a Tax drop off location for the Imperial Official
- Delhi Sultanate Infantry stone wall gate build time increased from 30 seconds to 60 seconds
- Starting Wood reduced from 250 to 200
- Sanctity bonus Gold reduced from 100% to 50%
- Mongol Wonder cost increased from 4000 per resource to 8000
- Mongol Ovoo stone generation is no longer a flat 105/minute. It now automatically scales 80/100/120/150 stone per minute by Age
- Damage of Castle Age Khan reduced from 12 to 8
- Yam and Yam Network movement speed bonus time reduced from 20 to 10 seconds
Download free AOE 4 patch 11963 on PC(Steam).