A new Anthem version 1.11 update is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Anthem 1.11 patch notes, the latest update comes with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. In addition, the new Anthem version 1.11 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with new features and changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Anthem patch 1.11 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Anthem Version 1.11 Patch Notes
- Fixed an error where Weapon and Components stat values were not displaying correctly.
- Fixed a problem where the suit power level (a rarity) was not correctly being calculated based on equipped items.
- Fixed an issue with Spanish audio in a conversation in the Sunken Cell stronghold.
- Anthem patch 1.11 addressed an issue with French audio in a conversation in the Sunken Cell stronghold.
- Fixed a bug that was causing a slight delay in Salvaging at End of Expedition
- Partially defeated encounters will no longer re-dispense loot from previously defeated creatures.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues with Anthem update 1.11.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Anthem 1.11 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
- Fixed some glitches with Anthem version 1.11.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various minor bug fixes and changes.
- [PC ONLY] – Right-clicking an item to salvage it at the end of expedition screen now requires the mouse button to be held.
Anthem update 1.11 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.