Anthem update 1.07 is now rolling out on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Anthem 1.07 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues related to matchmaking, balancing, server performance, framerate drop, crashing, stuttering, and more. In addition, the new Anthem version 1.07 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big day one update was released with loot drop changes and other gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Anthem patch 1.07 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Anthem Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- Anthem version 1.07 fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues with Anthem update 1.07.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Anthem 1.07 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
- Addressed some glitches with Anthem 1.07.
- Addressed framerate drop issues.
- Various minor bug fixes and changes with Anthem patch 1.07.
Anthem update 1.07 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.