Anthem update 1.03 patch notes is now available forPlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Anthem version 1.03 patch notes, the latest update has added various fixes for the issues related to server performance, balancing, framerate drop, crashing, stuttering, and more. In addition, the new Anthem version 1.03 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, an day oneupdatewas released with a long list of bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Anthem patch 1.03 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Anthem Update Version 1.03 Patch Notes
- The final boss in the “Return to the Heart of Rage” stronghold and crit path mission will now properly appear if a squad of freelancers wipe before reaching it.
HDR on consoles can now be properly turned on.
- Anthem version 1.03 fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues with Anthem update 1.03.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Anthem 1.03 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
- Fixed some glitches with Anthem 1.03.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various minor bug fixes and changes.
Anthem update 1.03 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.