Anthem update 1.04 patch notes is now available for PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Anthem version 1.04 patch notes, the latest update comes with various fixes for the issues related to balancing, server performance, framerate drop, crashing, stuttering, and more. In addition, the new Anthem version 1.04 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big day one update was released with a long list of bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Anthem patch 1.04 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Anthem Update Version 1.04 Patch Notes (Updated)
Loot Drop Changes
- Inscriptions are now better for the items they are on
- This applies to new items earned in Anthem (not existing ones in your Vault)
- If an inscription applies only to the item it is on (gear icon), it will be useful to that item. Otherwise the inscription will provide a Javelin wide benefit
- For example, an Assault Rifle will not have an item specific +pistol damage inscription. It may have a +electric damage suit wide inscription (cool for a lightning build)
- Some more information below
- Removed uncommon (white) and common (green) items from level 30 drop tables
- This was a highly requested change and we agree, so that’s that.
- We have reduced the crafting materials needed to craft a masterwork from 25 masterwork embers to 15 masterwork embers
- As you salvage or harvest, you should be able to craft more masterwork items to get the inscriptions you are looking for
- Now that inscriptions are more relevant to their item, this should yield better results for players
Additional inscription change details
Its hard to write a short version of this, but I’m going to try. If we need to add more information later we can do that…
- Current: There are a large pool of inscription options available to roll on items, the inscription pools are generic (e.g. Weapons)
- Every masterwork item has 4 inscriptions – Major Primary, Minor Primary, Major Secondary, Minor Secondary
- Change: Each item type now has a specific set of inscription options for each of their inscription pools. The pools are smaller and are targeted to the specific item type
- E.g. there used to be a Weapon pool, now there is an Assault Rifle pool and the assault rifle pool has 4 pools for each of the inscription types listed above
- Primary inscriptions are focused on damage or survivability
- Any item specific inscriptions (gear icon) will always benefit the item they are on
- Javelin wide inscriptions (suit icon) will benefit damage or survivability across the whole Javelin
- Secondary inscriptions focus on utility and can be targeted to the item (gear icon) or the entire javelin (suit icon)
Bug Fixes in Anthem 1.04
- The tethering timer for missions has been increased. Players should now have more time to catch up to their Squad before seeing a countdown timer.
- The Swarm Tyrant encounter in the Tyrant Mine Stronghold can no longer be reset by the entire Squad exiting to the main menu and rejoining the session in progress.
- Players are no longer able to reopen chests that have already been looted in Strongholds.
- Anthem version 1.04 fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues with Anthem update 1.04.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Anthem 1.04 fixes for the server that caused connection issues.
- Fixed some glitches with Anthem 1.04.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various minor bug fixes and changes.
Anthem update 1.04 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.