Animal Shelter Prologueupdate is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Animal Shelter Prologuepatch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements and gameplay optimizations.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Animal Shelter Prologuepatch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Animal Shelter Prologue Patch Notes – November 6, 2021
- Added cancel ad button to the animal info window
- Added auto-refresh to animal info if ad add added or removed
- Better error handling and logging (for better play experience and faster bug squashing)
- Fix for picking up items while simultaneously dropping other
- Depression perk will disappear after petting the animal
- Shorter depression perk time-out after taking the animal out of the cage
- Corrected Litter Box and Grit Bag interactions
- Fixes for playing dogs
- Added an exception when trying to save at when sending an event. The saved file will not be overwritten with the faulty one.
- Fixed disappearing poop bags
- Fixed photo-taking animation
- Corrected Food and Water tooltips
- New Grit Bag model
Download free Animal Shelter update for PC (Steam).