A new Animal Shelte update released on PC. According to the official Animal Shelte patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Animal Shelte patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Animal Shelte Patch Notes – November 5, 2021
- Sick animals should not be available if vet in not yet available
- Decreased van’s honking intensity and frequency
- Fixed snack disappearing
- Bugfix for building indicators issues
- Laser description updated to make clear real world dangers of using them
- Added “reset_position” console command to reset the player position
- Fixed furniture loading issues
- Corrected hanging photos issues after scene load
- Shop fixed: expand tickets hidden from the shop, re-added cat litter
- Re-balanced starting cash
- Player will receive money for buildings required by the missions
- Adjusted laser thickens