Ancient Cities update 0.2.4.6 (Oct 31, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Ancient Cities patch notes, the latest update brings fixes and improvements to the current gameplay and interface. Apart from this, the Ancient Cities patch also implemented a new task system.
Previously, a major update was released with various fixes for crashes and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing issues since last major patch.
Today’s Ancient Cities patch will address a few of these errors. Read more details below.
Ancient Cities Patch Notes – October 31, 2021
- Auto production button removed. Use work groups to produce resources.
- Storehouse building.
- Visual alternative decorations for some buildings.
- Focus on camp function implemented.
- UI design and performance improvements.
- Genetic traits improved.
.0 .1 .2 .3 .4 .5
- Manual tasks added in groups. Manual clear in communal tasks.
- Elevation layers improved and optimized. HD basemap by default.
- Selection forms and tooltips for species, resources and buildings.
- K key to cycle through the new interface display modes.
- Faction summary reworked.
- Equipped tool display and some UI improvements.
- Migrant animals coming to your location.
- Spreading plants seeds when cropped.
- Communal tasks increased priority at the end of the day.
- New children’s playing animations.
- Crash related with selection tab when disabling items.
- Frozen tribesmen and animals.
- Mode selector for lasso tool is hidden.
- Dead baby notification.
- State alerts fixed and improved.
.0 .1 .2 .3 .4 .5
- Big performance drop when many animals are present in the map.
- Resource listing now supports 4 digits.
- Resource selection in processing buildings ( dryer and tanner ).
- Crash after pressing F key to focus on an entity.
- Some language mod become disabled when subscribing to other mods.
- Hunting, gathering and migration issues.
- Several gameplay and feedback fixes related with work policies.
- Building related bug when no resources available..
- Resource load and unload loop in a rare situation.
- Rivers are not carved correctly in some locations.
- Saved games could become obsolete after an update.
- Temporary performance hiccups are expected when changing graphics settings.
PLEASE, KEEP UPDATED YOUR GRAPHICS DRIVERS.
- Please send us a report if the game crashes and write down report number.
- Please use the Steam ‘Players’ forum to post your feedback, bugs & issues.
- Please mod creators: Update & upload your mods when required.
Download free Ancient Cities update 0.2.4.6 for PC.