A minor Among Us update 2022.2.23s is now rolling out on PC. According to the official Among Us patch notes, the latest update addressed 100+ issues. Apart from this, Among Us patch 2022.6.21 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added various balancing, changes, and bug fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game.
Today’s Among Us update 2022.6.21 will fix a few of these issues.
Among Us Update Patch Notes – June 21, 2022
Quality of Life Improvements & Implemented Community Suggestions
- Added a Streamer Mode. When active, room codes do not display in the lobby and is replaced by “Click to copy”. This can be toggled on or off in the General Settings.
- Added Colorblind Settings. When active, the names of the colors will appear next to the players during meetings, and below the player during gameplay.
- Account linking for all platforms (minus PlayStation and Nintendo) is back. Follow the in-game instructions carefully as we’ve removed Guest Accounts, but it should make it an easier process. More information on the new Account Linking here.
- Players are now able to view the map from the voting screen.
- Friends List – The player’s last display name will appear above a player’s Friend Code.
We definitely have wayyyy more planned in future, so keep playing the game and letting us know how you feel (nicely, pleaseeee) and I promise we’ll be listening.
But I’m not done this post yet – now for the very long list of fixes we’ve made to the game.
- Loading screen now waits for every player in the lobby when loading into a round
- Kills can no longer happen when an Emergency Meeting is being called
- Players can no longer move themselves during the role reveal screen
- Players in game should no longer randomly lose the ability to interact with map, complete tasks, or kills
- Impostor now shifts correctly when attempting to shapeshift after Emergency Meeting if the meeting was called at the same time
- Quick Chat wheel can be used as intended while a task (Download Data / Upload Data) is being completed. Players will no longer be forced to close and re-open chat
- Smooth Talker achievement can now be unlocked if the second to last Crewmate leaves the game
- Players should no longer see the ‘Sure is taking a while’ error message when launching Among Us
- Friend Codes no longer duplicate across all players when player and host rejoin lobby
- Friends List – Chat icon will display as grayed out when the Friends List is open. Opposite is true if Chat is open.
- Android and iOS – Players can now interact with the Role Settings menu no matter how quickly they are tapping through other settings
- Android – Players should no longer see errors when signing in on certain Android devices
- Android – Players can now view and access achievements
- Resolved desync issue when player reports body while climbing ladder
- Polaroids for the ‘Develop Photos’ tasks cannot be placed outside the task window
- During meetings, buttons respond as intended no matter how spammy your clicks are
- Players can interact with the Role Settings menu no matter how spammy their clicks are on other settings
- Players will no longer see ‘Sure is taking a while’ if game is set to languages other than English
- Players are now able to unlock the Circumventor achievement
- Entering the correct date of birth no longer registers the account as age 0
- Added the Language server filter to the settings in the Lobby
Minor Bug Fixes
- Airship – Players in Vents now appear on Admin
- Airship – Players in the Hall of Portraits now appear on Admin
- Airship – Platform can be interacted with after a crewmate is killed while trying to use it
- Airship – Second admin map added to the Records Room
- Nicknames now appear on Impostor start screen
- No longer seeing layering issues between Pets, Hats, and Visors
- “Owned” shop text is now localized properly
- The letter ‘g’ is now localized properly in all languages and will not be censored (lol)
- Players can’t bypass filters for profanity in nicknames by capitalizing letters
- Impostors can’t shapeshift during the role reveal sequence
- Updated icon for ‘reject lobby invite’
- Spam clicking the chat icon doesn’t stop you from being able to click other icons
- Chat filter doesn’t censor words with potential profanity words in them- glasses
- Controller – Players can now interact with their friends list after unfriending or unblocking a player
- Correct color wording now displays in Account Info when colorblind text is active
- MIRA HQ – Door logs now display colors of Crewmates when colorblind text is active
- Improved readability of cracked screen overlay
- Decontamination locations on Polus can be referred to specifically using Quick Chat
- PC – Can close chat with the ESC key
- Guardian Angels can protect Crewmates without being obstructed by walls, doors, etc.
- Guardian Angel targeting now prefers Crewmates
- Guardian Angel protection cooldown resets at the start of every round
- Fixed report menu transparency and visibility
- Vitals sorting fixed: players that are dead/ejected are now at the bottom of the screen
- Fixed sounds during levelling up to be tied to the SFX volume slider
- Fixed numerous shadow issues
Download free Among Us version 2022.6.21 on Switch.