Among Us update 1.06 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Among Us patch notes, the latest update addressed a long list of issues. Apart from this, Among Us patch 1.06 also includes various new changes.
Previously, a big update added various balancing, changes, and bug fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game.
Today’s Among Us version 1.06 will fix a few of these issues.
Among Us Patch Notes – August 23, 2022
New stuff and patch highlights:
- Food Cosmicubes! Spend your beans (and stars) on all new food themed cosmetics. You will look like an absolute snack. You may in fact look a little too delicious and be murdered by an Impostor but at least… uh…. hm…. Anyways it’s available now!
- Change the map from the lobby without restarting. I’ve seen you all be like “wow that took you long enough” and yeah! It sure has! What are you gonna do fight me???? (Please do not fight me, I am weak and cry easily.)
- New featured page on the store. A new way to display new or interesting Cosmicubes and cosmetics. These will have their own section at the top of the store!
- Star purchasing also have an updated tab with a shiny new look.
- Can now close Announcements with the ESC key on PC
- Door logs now display player icon cosmetics
- Store and inventory changes:
- New store sorting: the store is now sorted from newest to oldest
- Visual indicator to show which cosmetics and Cosmicubes you’ve already purchased
- Added a limited time banner for future cosmetics & Cosmicubes that it applies to
- Sanctions and censoring changes:
- Sanctions now display correctly instead of a general error when trying to enter matchmaking
- Links are now properly censored in chat
- Warnings are now issued for censored links
- Friends List and accounts:
- Friends List now displays in alphabetical order
- Win 10 – Players are now moved into their friend’s lobby when accepting invites from the game bar
- Users are properly signed into account if they are given account linking permissions
- Some hat cosmetics needed minor tweaks to display correctly
- Updated names on a few Airship Cosmetics
- Fixed cosmetics overrunning chat window when scrolling through messages
- Implement Login flow on iOS and Google Play (users 13 and younger) – users will be able to login with a Temporary Account
- Mira HQ – Vitals for Scientist now shows ‘Comms Sabotaged’ message when Impostor initiates Sabotage action
- Mira HQ – Fixed issue where colorblind text displayed in Door Log even if setting was inactive
- Friends List – Requests are now received correctly after adjusting the “Friend & Lobby Invites” option multiple times
- Fixed SFX audio on Empty Garbage task
- Fixed SFX track playing on music track during decontaminate task in The Airship
- Fixed missing animation frame of Twitch Glitch pet during idle animation
- Fixed character icon highlighting during Emergency Meetings
- Fixed issue where Colorblind Text and Streamer Mode settings were skipped when attempting to select with a controller while in active gameplay
- In-game bug reporting – This helps us Sloths and isn’t really anything you have to worry about, but the game is now able to better log any errors, so we have more insight on bugs
- Egypt Server Issues – Fix for network and connectivity for players in Egypt on all platforms
Download free Among Us version 1.06 on Switch.