Innersloth has released a new Among us update 1.05 on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Among us 1.05 patch notes, the latest update added a Streamer Mode, Colorblind Settings, and more. Apart from this, Among Us version 1.05 (1.005) also includes various bug fixes and changes.
Recently, a hotfix made the Quick swap optional. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues. Today’s Among us patch 1.05 will address a few of these changes.
Read more details below
Among us 1.05 Patch Notes – June 21, 2022
Quality of Life Improvements
Added a Streamer Mode.
- When active, room codes do not display in the lobby and is replaced by “Click to copy”. This can be toggled on or off in the General Settings.
Added Colorblind Settings.
- When active, the names of the colors will appear next to the players during meetings, and below the player during gameplay.
Account linking for all platforms (minus PlayStation and Nintendo) is back. Follow the in-game instructions carefully as we’ve removed Guest Accounts, but it should make it an easier process.
Players are now able to view the map from the voting screen.
Friends List – The player’s last display name will appear above a player’s Friend Code.
- Loading screen now waits for every player in the lobby when loading into a round
- Kills can no longer happen when an Emergency Meeting is being called
- Players can no longer move themselves during the role reveal screen
- Players in game should no longer randomly lose the ability to interact with map, complete tasks, or kills
- Impostor now shifts correctly when attempting to shapeshift after Emergency Meeting if the meeting was called at the same time
- Quick Chat wheel can be used as intended while a task (Download Data / Upload Data) is being completed. Players will no longer be forced to close and re-open chat
- Smooth Talker achievement can now be unlocked if the second to last Crewmate leaves the game
- Players should no longer see the ‘Sure is taking a while’ error message when launching Among Us
- Friend Codes no longer duplicate across all players when player and host rejoin lobby
- Friends List – Chat icon will display as grayed out when the Friends List is open. Opposite is true if Chat is open.
- Android and iOS – Players can now interact with the Role Settings menu no matter how quickly they are tapping through other settings
- Android – Players should no longer see errors when signing in on certain Android devices
- Android – Players can now view and access achievements
- Resolved desync issue when player reports body while climbing ladder
- Polaroids for the ‘Develop Photos’ tasks cannot be placed outside the task window
- During meetings, buttons respond as intended no matter how spammy your clicks are
- Players can interact with the Role Settings menu no matter how spammy their clicks are on other settings
- Players will no longer see ‘Sure is taking a while’ if game is set to languages other than English
- Players are now able to unlock the Circumventor achievement
- Entering the correct date of birth no longer registers the account as age 0
- Added the Language server filter to the settings in the Lobby
Minor Bug Fixes
- Airship – Players in Vents now appear on Admin
- Airship – Players in the Hall of Portraits now appear on Admin
- Airship – Platform can be interacted with after a crewmate is killed while trying to use it
- Airship – Second admin map added to the Records Room
- Nicknames now appear on Impostor start screen
- No longer seeing layering issues between Pets, Hats, and Visors
- “Owned” shop text is now localized properly
- The letter ‘g’ is now localized properly in all languages and will not be censored (lol)
- Players can’t bypass filters for profanity in nicknames by capitalizing letters
- Impostors can’t shapeshift during the role reveal sequence
- Updated icon for ‘reject lobby invite’
- Spam clicking the chat icon doesn’t stop you from being able to click other icons
- Chat filter doesn’t censor words with potential profanity words in them- glasses
- Controller – Players can now interact with their friends list after unfriending or unblocking a player
- Correct color wording now displays in Account Info when colorblind text is active
- MIRA HQ – Door logs now display colors of Crewmates when colorblind text is active
- Improved readability of cracked screen overlay
- Decontamination locations on Polus can be referred to specifically using Quick Chat
- PC – Can close chat with the ESC key
- Guardian Angels can protect Crewmates without being obstructed by walls, doors, etc.
- Guardian Angel targeting now prefers Crewmates
- Guardian Angel protection cooldown resets at the start of every round
- Addressed report menu transparency and visibility
- Vitals sorting fixed: players that are dead/ejected are now at the bottom of the screen
- Addressed sounds during levelling up to be tied to the SFX volume slider
- Addressed numerous shadow issues
Download free Among Us patch 1.05 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.