Amnesia Rebirth version 1.30 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Amnesia Rebirth update 1.30 patch notes, the latest update added a free Adventure Mode and other fixes to the game. Apart from this, Amnesia Rebirth patch 1.30 also includes minor bug fixes.
Previously, an update toned down the fear flashes and other minor changes.
Unfortunately, since the launch, many players are experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s Amnesia Rebirth version 1.30 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Amnesia Rebirth 1.30 Patch Notes
Adventure Mode for Amnesia: Rebirth
The free Adventure Mode update for Amnesia: Rebirth is out now! This new mode allows players to experience the game with reduced scares, where you don’t have to worry about darkness nor monsters attacking you.
Playing the game in Adventure Mode still contains the same serious themes and story – and the atmosphere can still be quite unnerving at times – but the experience is going to be much less of a horror experience and more one of an epic adventure.
- Monsters still exist in the game but they won’t attack you anymore.
- Locations that contained pitch black darkness have been brightened up a lot, making environments possible to explore at one’s own pace, allowing for easier navigation and removes some of the oppressive atmosphere.
- No active fear mechanic, meaning that you don’t have to worry about taking fear from being in darker areas or near monsters.
- A few bonus puzzles.
- Bump up framerate on PS5 to 60FPS!
- General bug fixing.
- Overall gameplay improvements.
- Fixed texture issues.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Amnesia Rebirth update 1.30 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.