America’s Army Proving Grounds update 1.43 (September 15, 2021) is now rolling out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to official America’s Army Proving Grounds patch notes, the latest update resolves some minor issues with the game. Apart from this, AA PG patch 1.43 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big game update added new weapon skins, a revamped and polished Reaction map, updated map rotation and vote widget, various bug fixes, and more.
Read full details below.
What is new in today’s America’s Army Proving Grounds 1.43 patch notes? – – September 15, 2021
Both Platform Features:
- Game login updates.
- Loading screen videos updated
- Reaction map has been re-imagined
- Map rotation updates
- Map vote system updates
- Leavenworth cells now open for exploration (don’t be eager to get sent there)
- New weapon skins for the M17, M1911, M24, M4A1, M870, and SCAR-H
- Audio Emotes added in My Soldier menu
- Hydra objective visible
- Various system updates
- Soldier names are now linked to Steam Profile Names (Add Clan Tag option in development)
- Running grenade exploit fixed
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Made some gameplay adjustments.
- Added audio related issues.
- Addressed various minor issues.
Download free America’s Army Proving Grounds patch 1.43 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.